29.9.04

brown basmati rice with black beans and green peppers

----Hey Matt where have you been
----Trying to live, man, trying to get by
----So you were too busy to drop us a note? What you think you all that now?
----Dude I'm telling you it's all jumping off right now, job's insane and great and frustrating and crazy and I like it, family life is busy busy busy, mom and stepdad and brother and his family coming to town, too much writing to do and I ain't done enough of it, etc.
----No excuse though
----What you didn't read the penultimate post around here, Operation Shutdown is coming
----I don't even know what that means
----Me neither really, but it's on and like soon
----Does that mean no more Haibun
----Probably not
----What about The Freelance Mentalists
----Not sure
----The Daily Seventeen
----That will remain in place forever
----Freaky Trigger
----Maybe
----Does it mean you'll stop whoring yourself out to websites that want you to write about music for free discs or minor money
----I don't know
----Will you stop writing for big money
----Hellz no
----Do you feel like you're getting the big brushoff from certain music criticism outlets
----Hellz yes but I think that's just paranoia
----And what of this novel
----I'm considering writing it in installments on the Internet, on a different blogsite, so I can get feedback and so I am pressured to write the freakin' thing
----What if people hate it
----They won't, I'm good like that (and people are polite) (mostly)
----What if you hate it
----Then I'll just get better that's all
----How long have you wanted to be a published novelist
----Only the last 32 years
----But you're only 38
----No shit, what are you Rain Man
----Ouch
----Man this is on some "T.I. Vs. T.I.P." shazzbat
----By the way why are Govt Names and Tom B all down on T.I.?
----I guess one has to pick sides in this world, not sure why, one of the reasons I am convinced that blogging ain't my game
----And novel-ing is
----Well family first duh
----No doy
----Then happiness, then writing, then eating and communication and fantasy basketball
----I'm terminating this stunt entry. Just put up or shut up
----Word. Hi to all to whom I've been non-communicative, I love you very much

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey have a great day, I'll be back to see yours again too. :)

GS said...

Hey..I found a company that pays you to shop at Wal-Mart or McDonalds. The site incudes topics like a mystery shopper target
Check it out. mystery shopper target

Anonymous said...

Would The Thought Of Thousands Of Other Web Site's All Displaying Your Content,

WDM Info Services said...

Have you listed your blog in a blog directory?

"blog site" is what I used to find your blog on google

blog site

Anonymous said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!
!

Mike said...

Hi. I seem to be getting a bit lost looking for chingo bling music. Seems to be a lot of it around but finding just the right stuff about chingo bling music is taking me some time. I would like to say though you have a blinging good site here. Hope to get back sometime. Keep up the good work.

Music Center said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about music, please feel free to visit.

Anonymous said...

Would The Thought Of Thousands Of Other Web Site's All Displaying Your Content,