29.12.03

I will make you a compilation tape and/or CD including songs from this kick-ass 2003 list if you email me and give me a compelling reason that I should continue this blog in 2004 when I'm trying to divest myself of responsibilities that don't really do me or the universe any good

"Ahora," Control Machete
"Up, Up, Up," Rose Falcon
"Venus and Serena," Super Furry Animals
"Hate," Cibelle
"T.I. vs. T.I.P.," T.I.
"Cornbread, Fish, and Collard Greens," Anthony Hamilton
"Elvis," Pat Green
"Don't Wanna Try," Frankie J.
"Danger," Erykah Badu
"Intuition," Daryl Hall and John Oates
"Professional Daydreamer," Over the Rhine
"Evo Sniffer," Klute
"Half Shiva Half Shakti," Susheela Raman
"Rhythm Bandits," Junior Senior
"This One's for the Girls," Martina McBride
"Pass the Dutch," Missy Elliott
"No Tengo Dinero," Kumbia Kings featuring El Gran Silencio y Juan Gabriel
"Balance," Akrobatik
"Que Lastima," ZZ Top
"Back Door Slam," Robert Cray Band
"Hollywood," Los Lonely Boys
"Fell in Love With a Boy," Joss Stone
"Roun' the World," Nappy Roots
"Going Under," Oranger
"Break Before I Bend," Allison Moorer
"Baltimore Oriole," John Mellencamp
"Febre," Celso Fonseca
"U Know I Love U," Killer Mike
"Analog Mood Swings," Karsh Kale
"2 Horns and 2 Wings," Michelle Malone
"Gonna Be Better," Shelby Lynne
"Black Jack Mama," Townes Van Zandt
"Salta-Lenin-El-Atlas," Kinky
"Lovin' All Night," Patty Loveless
"Lamento de Exu," Virginia Rodrigues
"Fado Arnauth," Mafalda Arnauth
"The Math," Hilary Duff
"Suga Suga," Baby Bash featuring Frankie J.
"Destination Girl," The Finishing School
"Shut Up," The Black Eyed Peas
"Mississippi" (Screwed and Chopped version), David Banner
"Come Together," Macy Gray

well, that's a starting place, anyway. I'm not trying to hold any of you hostage or anything, but hey I'm just sayin'.

No comments: