30.10.04

updated list of 2004 favorite albums

I've cut it down to 20 (plus one that I haven't heard yet), kind of proud of myself for that. Obviously, these could all change; I might bring back on the list stuff I've thrown off; I might hear one of the many records I just never got to in the first place; or I might not cut it all down at all, nyah nyah. Oh and they're not in order.

Bersuit Vergabarat, La Argentinidad al Palo (Es Que Se Lo Que Es) [review coming in the Village Voice on Tuesday]
Dani Siciliano, Likes...
Yolanda Perez, Aqui Me Tienes
Chingo Bling, The Tamale Kingpin
Teedra Moses, Complex Simplicity
Joyce & Banda Maluca, Just a Little Bit Crazy
Daniela Mercury, Carnaval Eletronico
Allison Moorer, The Duel
Cee-Lo, Cee-Lo Green...Is the Soul Machine
Tanya Stephens, Gangsta Blues
Loretta Lynn, Van Lear Rose
Daby Toure, Diam
Gretchen Wilson, Here for the Party
David Banner, MTA2: Baptized in Dirty Water: The Screwed and Chopped Album
Twista, Kamikaze
Cris Aflalo, So Xerem
Sergent Garcia, La Semilla Escondida
Big and Rich, Horse of a Different Color
Pepito, Everything Changes
Kanye West, The College Dropout

STILL WAITING ON Charlie Robison, Good Times

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're a fan of LOST, check out 2 lost season series tv

Mike said...

Bling Bling everyone. Good to see some wholesale bling bling stuff around. Good work with your blog. Check out some great wholesale bling bling goodies here.

Anonymous said...

I love your new england patriot hat blog! Check out my new england patriot hat forum for lots of great new england patriot hat info.

Anonymous said...

This IS The Easiest Money I've Ever Made!

And You Can Do It Too!

fwb partner product s smiley zsyyyyyyyyus