3.6.04

whole wheat pasta in tomato sauce with mushrooms and olives

Okay, okay, much as I'd like to keep the deluge going (15 emails!), you good people have saved Haibun from obscurity. I feel a little like George Bailey, with all the nice things people said about this little blog; more importantly, it let me know a bit more about who actually reads this thing. Messages from old high school friends (hi Shantel!), messages from Portuguese lunatics (hi Daniel!) and people from Georgia to Boston to Cali to Great Britain to Just Okay Britain...humbling, kinda, and also creepy. So knock it off already.

If you're interested in what I have to say about all kinds of Canadian grrl-pop, you'd better hit up Music-Critic.com here or here. If you even care a little bit about my liking for the Robi Draco Rosa album (yeah the one I've been publically fighting about with certain Village Voice editors), then you'd better click here.

And if you're looking for a good time, go see Al at Government Names.

You may have noticed that we now have a Comments section, courtesy of Comment This!. Use it, don't abuse it; no shirt no shoes no dice; we aim to please, you aim too please. Or else just get crunk all up in this. Desrosiers is gonna be so happy, he's been yammering at me to do this for months.

Again, to the brave 15 who emailed me: thanks. To all of you who were a-gonna but never got around to it: cool. If you're not reading this, get bent.

No comments: