10.1.07

ITEM: Here is a pretty good review I wrote about a jazz album.

ITEM: Here is a pretty bad review I wrote about a rap album. (I also wrote an article there about "New TV Characters 2006" but I don't like how it turned out so I won't link to it.)

ITEM: Since I write about music and contributed to the Idolator poll, I guess I better say something about it. In two words: What. Ever. I listened to exactly three of the top 21 albums, and only voted for one of them. I'm sure they're fine, I'm just not all that interested in many of them. Everything slides towards a soggy middling consensus, nothing is very surprising, same as always. Pazz & Jop will be kinda the same, except a lot lamer. But it's all good. Kinda.

I'm having a tough time right now understanding my place in the universe. I have a lot to say but I'm not going to say it right now. I'll hit you up later.

i aint got no map
never wanted/needed one
being lost aint bad

No comments: