17.2.05

okay, over it already

Big Matt's back, and he's listening to Deana Carter and Mannie Fresh and Intocable. Everyone goes on extended walks in the wilderness sometimes; it's just that I do it more often than most.

There are no new links for you to follow. If there were, I'd be linking to the asinine Gerald Cosloy non-controversy, or something about how someone is stupid for liking/not-liking some kind of music I really like, or the thing about the other thing. But I'm not going to do that, as I don't really have a lot of time around up in here. Crazy at work, crazy maddd review writing on again, painting downstairs rooms (asparagus for living room, papaya and summer day for dining room), playing with children, sleeping a total of 18 hours this week so far, etc. Slow news week.

I just wanted to say hi. I'm still standing, I'm not down, etc. Thanks to all the people who've sent nice messages privately or in the comments section. Apparently I have friends; maybe I'll meet some of them/you someday.

Peace.

No comments: