12.1.05

"Lli Fat Mat" ("What Is Past Is Dead and Gone")

I swear to God that I'll do some site upgrades this weekend; y'know, links and stuff like that. I wish I'd saved them from my old template, but that's the way the tofu slithers.

PopMatters printed my piece on Luiz Gayotto, put it right up top where it deserves to be. This is a seriously wonderful piece of music and was on my top ten list before getting bumped, last-minute-style.

Did you ever write something that you thought was really good? Or, if not good, at least provocative? Or, if not provocative, at least interesting enough to get feedback on?

I wish I had something more interesting to say. Life has been a whirlwind of work and family and trying desperately to sleep. O sleep.

1 comment:

Mamagiggle said...

gee thanks!, it's just like playing catch.
For sleep, try warm milk with a shot of whiskey, or a hot bath-mmm, or just work until you crash! I haven't had a good nights sleep in a while, it's kind of conscious altering.
Peace out!